Getting started making a Miniapp
A Miniapp is just a JSON file. Part of this JSON is the manifest, defining things like the version and name, and other parts are the elements rendered by the Miniapp, like a text or an image.
Our convention is to write Mini-apps in TypeScript, for better autocompletion and legibility, with the mini-apps being built to JSON.
You can take a look inside the
/miniapps folder of this repo (opens in a new tab) to see how Mini-apps work
- Fork this repo (opens in a new tab)
- Create a new miniapp by duplicating an existing one in
/miniappsor creating a new folder
- Name your miniapp consistently between the folder name and the
- Create the elements of your miniapp
- Add your miniapp to
- Add any api backend your miniapp needs to
- Submit a Pull request